[xsl] Urgent: help using fop in servlets

Subject: [xsl] Urgent: help using fop in servlets
From: "tpass001" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:18:33 -0500
I have got the FopServlet and FopPrintServlet to compile in my enveronment.
I have the following in the lib folder of the webapp.
avalon-framework-cvs-20020315.jar;fop.jar;xalan-2.3.1.jar;xml-apis.jar;xerce
sImpl-2.0.1.jar;batik.jar;

When I type
http://localhost:8080/fop/servlet/FopServlet?xml=glossary.xml&xsl=glossary.x
sl in the addressbar, I get a blank page, whose source I cannot view and it
is a blank page. The same happens when I type
http://localhost:8080/fop/servlet/FopServlet?fo=readme.fo in the address
bar. The readme.fo and the xml and xsl files are in the bin directory of my
tomcat installation. i.e. in c:\tomcat\bin so that all of tomcat can get to
them.

Please let me know if I am missing something. This is my second day trying
to figure this out.

TP.