RE: [xsl] Howto 'setParameters' with 'XMLFilters' ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Howto 'setParameters' with 'XMLFilters' ?
From: "Schramm, Oliver" <schramm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:54:28 +0200
Joking apart ;-)

Am I the only one who wants to use XMLFilters
and setting stylesheets parameters ?

I think, why not extending the XMLFilters by a method
'setParameter'? Ok I can image that (due the fact that
XMLFilter is an extenion to XMLReader) there might be
some problems - but wouldn't it make sense ?

regards
Oliver - Sony