RE: [xsl] Re: off-subject: xslt dream

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: off-subject: xslt dream
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:11:41 +0200
Dimitre wrote:
>Based on this dream, you're most probably not one of the W3C XSLT 2.0
>WG :o)

well I think I also need a few more years of seasoning as a developer to
get up there, I'm still pretty green around the gills.

>Having such a dream is just the first step to the following:

> 2. Make your hands dirty and make the dream come true.

> 3. Start having new, even more challenging dreams.

This is definetly one of my problems in life right now, I've built a
bunch of cool things recently(and I tend to not be impressed by very
much, especially of my own work), as part of product development, some
of which indicate very interesting areas of exploration that I cannot
take because of time constraints imposed by selfsame product
development! I'd really love to take some months off and do some
'unhindered, pure development'.

>     1. Did I mention that I'm looking for co-developers of FXSL?

Actually one of the things I want to do is integrate the FXSL library
into this product we're working on, I just have to figure out the best
way to use it.

>     2. Why not have a new mailing list: "xslt.dreams" ?
xslt.visions? :)