AW: [xsl] Re: xsl/xslt coding standard

Subject: AW: [xsl] Re: xsl/xslt coding standard
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:22:07 +0200
Hi Jeni,

thank you very much, it got it now.
My misunderstanding comes from the point that i don´t have used namespaces until now. Reading this list, i thought, using a namespace to design my comments for documenting purposes, i can aviod, that they appears in the result of the transformation.

Okay,
your proposition to start from a developing stylesheet, from where i remove my documenting code through a filter stylesheet to generate my application stylesheet on the one hand and on the other hand through a second filter stylesheet, generate documentation, sounds good. Maybe this two filter stylesheets con be converted to one by passing them a parameter.

Thank you,
now i understand the need of your proposition documentation-element-prefixes. It would be much easier.

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Networking Artist
http://crosses.net