Re: [xsl] Temp Turn-Off of xsl List

Subject: Re: [xsl] Temp Turn-Off of xsl List
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:14:04 -0400

Subscribers may unsubscribe and resubscribe any time they want to. There is no difference between unsubscribing "temporarily" and "permanently". Simply unsubscribe when you don't want to receive list messages and resubscribe when you want them to resume. You can catch up on any messages you missed through the list archive (available from the same URL).

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx