RE: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:12:33 -0700
Hi,

I think you need to work on the concept a little :)

First, you might want to come up with the SVG first.  Then you can see what data
you need to get it to that structure.

>From your description, I think you have things a little mixed up. You don't use
FOP to transform the XSL and XML. You can reference SVG in the FOP, though. Even
then, only very simple SVGs can be used.

Do some searches to get more info to refine your ideas.

best,
-Rob