RE: [xsl] SAXParseException

Subject: RE: [xsl] SAXParseException
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:41:41 +0100
The error message is coming from the XML parser. You could start by
telling us which XML parser and XSLT processor you are using. If you
don't understand the error messages from one product, a good strategy is
to try a different product and see if that's more helpful.

Beyond that, if you don't understand the message when you know what the
input looks like, it's unlikely that we will be able to explain it when
we don't.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx