Re: [xsl] problem with html form

Subject: Re: [xsl] problem with html form
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:26:49 +0200
Marcio Lopes wrote:
But I have a problem. I would like to know if is possible to pass the
<droga>tricíclicos</droga>) to the field "value" of the input tag (<input
type"hidden" name="nome" value="português">) whithout passing "portugu&ecierc;s" that I obtain after the
transformation.

As far as the HTML is concerned, both are the same strings. Do you have trouble to get the correct value in the input field, or to get it back correctly into the application which processes the answer?

J.Pietschmann