RE: Conclusion: Re: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...

Subject: RE: Conclusion: Re: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:20:56 +0200
>You can correct me if I am wrong, hell, everyone is sometimes. Though
if >you
>do see an example of creating SVG using XML and XSLT in the FOP
umbrella,
>please let me know.

The only thing I've ever seen is rendering XSL-FO as SVG, supposedly for
building a slideshow, great if you are building individual pages in FO,
obviously the FO page can then be used as a wrapper for the SVG code.

These examples have been on the commandline, using the -svg argument,
unfortunately the svg it gives is not pretty and completely unusable for
my needs so I just ran it once and said "the heck with it, I'll do it
another way"