RE: [xsl] HTML <script> tag

Subject: RE: [xsl] HTML <script> tag
From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:43:19 -0500
> Therefore, I am almost inclined to do 2) above in spite of the fact that
it
> is a workaround (hack?). The problem, however, is that somebody might come
> along and not know what the hack is and delete the blanks or comments.
This
> is no small matter if you want to partition out your javascript into
> separate files and do this for many pages...

I use:

  <script language="javascript" src="/xx/gunk.js"
type="text/javascript">&#160;</script> <!-- Fix IE 6.0 weirdness -->

as the "hack" in my scripts... You need this even when the output method is
HTML.  FWIW, we don't run Mozilla so I hadn't run into this with it and IE
5.5 and below don't demonstrate the problem.