Re: [xsl] HTML <script> tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] HTML <script> tag
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:24:04 +0100
> <xsl:output method="xhtml"> which solves
> the whole problem of keeping html looking like xml but wonder how widely
> this is supported???

It is in the current  draft of XSLT2
The only implementation of XSLT2 that I know of is saxon 7.x.

However XSLT 1 allows implementations to specify extra output methods
which must be in some namespace so
<xsl:output method="xxx:xhtml">
for some namespace bound to xxx:
several XSLT 1 systems implement this (saxon 6.x, xt and xalan have been
mentioned in this thread already I think)

David