[xsl] How to pass variable from one file to xsl file

Subject: [xsl] How to pass variable from one file to xsl file
From: "abradoom" <thiabek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:38:19 UT
hello all
I want to know if there is any way by which i can pass a variable from
another file into my stylesheet(.xsl file).
I am using sablotron processor of php for xslt transformations.
I have generated a sessionid for each user and I can pass this from one
php page to other by simply session_id() function.
What i want to know if i want to pass that to xsl file how can i do
that.
In my xsl file in some matches i have given  path to some directories
like in template match ="a" i am putting href=
"./somedirectory/somefile" or template match="img"
src="./somedirectory/imagefile" .
I want the value of session id in place of *somedirectory*.
how can I pass that value.
thiabek

--
http://fastmail.fm/ - A fast, anti-spam email service.