[xsl] Getting desired node on template match

Subject: [xsl] Getting desired node on template match
From: "alex ek" <alexek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6 Sep 2002 15:12:34 -0000
have some HTML file. I am converting them into WML.
It has some input like checkbox,radio,text and password .
I want to do is when template matches ="input[@type='submit']" then
I want to retrive value of every input type and send them to
server .
example (not syntactically correct. I am writing just to explain
the problem)
<form action="" otherattributes....>
<input type="text" .....>
<input type ="checkbox".....>
<input type ="redio".....>
<input type ="submit">
</form>

What I want on template match is to convert them in wml.
example
<do ..attributes....>
<go ..attributes.....>
<postfield name= value=> for each input type and only one
postfield for input type ="radio" as they will have the same name
if they are in one group
</go>
</do>
How can i do so that on template match="input[@type='submit']" it
traverses every input type between the same <form> and </form>
and retrive name ,value.
thanks
alex