Re: [xsl] using attribute value as an attribute name OR using element value as an attribute name

Subject: Re: [xsl] using attribute value as an attribute name OR using element value as an attribute name
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:25:55 +0100
> The column ordering is a concern. The sort simply does an alphabetic
> sort. Somehow I need to apply the user's column selection order as well.

ah I was lacking meta markup. I did xsl:sort on name because that would
work for column1 column2 etc, I should have known they were not the real
names....

so actually I'd zap the key and instead do

<xsl:variable name="columns"
select="/root/config/columnList/column/@name"/>
<xsl:for-each select="row">
<xsl:variable name="row" select="."/>