RE: [xsl] How do I capture the text "around" a node?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do I capture the text "around" a node?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:28:43 +0100
> I'm reluctant to purchase a book as a reference as I
> understand that somethings are not set in concrete yet.
>
> With the cost of books these days I find it hard to justify
> purchasing them only to find that it hasn't answered my questions.

Well, at least you admit it. I think there are a lot of other people who
ask questions on this list as their first point of call rather than as a
last resort, judging by the way they invent random syntax in the hope
that it might work.

For my part, the cost of learning a language by trial and error is
orders of magnitude greater than the cost of buying a book. Especially
when you take in to account the cost to other people of answering your
questions (or deciding not to).

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx