[xsl] Before & after

Subject: [xsl] Before & after
From: Kim <kimba_40@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am running into a dilemma to print out/combine the result of several
element's value  with the same sibling info.

Here is a fragment of the xml file:

[...]
<books>
  <publisher> a </publisher>
  <date>
    <author> b1 </author>
    <title name="c1">
      <isbn> 100 </isbn>
    </title>
    <title name="c2">
      <isbn> 101 </isbn>
    </title>
  </date>

  <publisher> a </publisher>
  <date>
    <author> b2 </author>
    <title name="c3">
      <isbn> 102 </isbn>
    </title>
  </date>

  [...]

The required output is:

Publisher: a
Author: b1
 title: c1; isbn= 100
 title: c2 ; isbn= 101

Publisher: a
Author: b2
 title: c3; isbn= 102

when ALL publisher,author, and title is matched to the order:
   a, (b1,b2) (c1, c2,c3).

 Precisely, I need to combine all the matched titles under non-duplicated
matched author & publisher.  What approach should I be taking?

The problem I am having is that either the output would be w/ duplicated
Publisher & Author:

Publisher: a