RE: [xsl] problem child (X-path)

Subject: RE: [xsl] problem child (X-path)
From: DEV SEN <devksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 02:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Right.

So here is the beginning of my stylesheet:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    <xsl:template match="/">
	   <title></title>
		<head>
		</head>

and in the middle I have this:

<xsl:template match="table">
<caption><xsl:value-of select="@name"/></caption>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="column_info"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="row"/>		</table>

Is that enough info or do you need more? I thought it
was just a question of not knowing how to properly use
templates within templates, i.e. using the match
"table" template within the global match "/" template.
Is that incorrect?

Cheers,
dev