Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-List Digest V4 #755

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-List Digest V4 #755
From: Tiago Freire <tmpfreire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:50:57 -0300
Unless Vedu uses Netscape 6.2 or 7.0, or (better yet) Mozilla 1.0.1 or 1.1.
those render xml + xslt also.

Maesen, Edward wrote:

Hi Vedu,
this means you are sending an XML file to the browser. IE will download XML,
look for a stylesheet, and render it client side. NS will not download XML
by default but will show a download window.
Make sure the output of your transformation is valid HTML (starting with the
<HTML> tag) and not XML.
Hope this helps,
Edward