[xsl] multiple xml files

Subject: [xsl] multiple xml files
From: "katharine wykes" <katharinewykes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:13:59 +0000

I am using asp to load in xml and xsl files to create an output. I am using the msxml parser, and for single xml files I am using the following asp code:
set objXml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
objXml.async = false
objXml.load(Server.MapPath(srcXml))

	set objXsl = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
	objXsl.async = false
	objXsl.load(Server.MapPath(srcXsl))

	'add parameters to the xsl
	Set objXSLTemplate = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate")
	Set objXSLTemplate.stylesheet = objXsl
	Set prXSLT = objXSLTemplate.createProcessor

I need to use something similar to this but with multiple xml files, I don't want to use the document() functionality, as I need to dynamically set the xml files to load through the asp code. I've found the following code that will load in an xml file through the asp (well VB):
Dim xmlXSLT as New MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument40
Dim xslTemplate as New MSXML2.XSLTemplate40
Dim xprProcessor as IXSLProcessor

   xmlXSLT.load("c:\temp\MyTransform.xsl")
   ' don't forget to check for parseError!
   Set xslTemplate.stylesheet = xmlXSLT.documentElement
   Set xprProcessor = xslTemplate.createProcessor

   With xslTemplate
       .input = xmlSource
       .output = xmlResult
       .addParameter "DocPath", "c:\temp\MyDoc.xml"
       .transform
   End With

Is this the best way to load in multiple xml files?
Does anyone have an example of vb script code that loads an array of multiple/dynamic xml files and transforms them using 1 xsl file?

Any help would be appreciated. The end result will be a press release style list that gets summary information from different xml files, based on their dates.

Cheers,
Kate