RE: [xsl] Saxon get starting but cancle again!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon get starting but cancle again!
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:35:16 +0100
It's possible, but requires a fair bit of patience, to call Saxon's JAVA
API directly from Visual Basic - there are various technologies that
wrap Java objects as COM objects. However, it's not a mixture I would
particularly recommend (why use Visual Basic when you could be using
Java?). Instant Saxon is packaged as a Windows executable, so you should
be able to run it from VB like any other executable - it's years since
I've done this and I've forgotten the details. I'm not sure why it's not
working for you.

Saxon-specific questions are best asked on the saxon-help list at
SourceForge.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx