RE: [xsl] xsl and checkbox

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl and checkbox
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:05:02 -0700
Hi,
[not an XSL question, but this screwed me up for a while :)]
I do something like this:

<input type="checkbox" name="uid" onclick="toggleValue(this)"/>

and then set the value with the JS function (if 'on', then value=false, vice
versa) and submit the name=value pair. This also solves the problems of getting
nulls on checkboxes set to 'off' (or unchecked - which do not get submitted).

best,
-Rob