Re: [xsl] [ANN] Announcing ActiveState Komodo 2.0, an IDE for XSLT (and more)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] Announcing ActiveState Komodo 2.0, an IDE for XSLT (and more)
From: Eric Promislow <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:51:04 -0700
Sorry to have annoyed you.

I intended to keep my post as short as possible.  There are many
aspects of the product that I could have mentioned, price being
one of them, but decided to narrow the focus to an XSLT-cognizant IDE.

Adding pricing info would add what I felt was unnecessary length
to the message. Pricing depends on many factors (including upgrade
paths), but the short answer is that the Personal version, intended for
non-commercial use, is $29.95.  The Professional version, which includes
features such as souce code control integration, is $295.

Full pricing info is available at
     http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/pricing_and_licensing.plex

Eric Promislow
Visual Studio .NET Plugins Development Lead
EricP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx