RE: [xsl] xsl:attempting a preceding-sibling test with different code

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:attempting a preceding-sibling test with different code
From: "Ben Robb" <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:00:00 +0100
Tell whoever has specified your choice to examine their technical
specifications. If you have to do this client-side, I'm assuming that
you are in an intranet environment (unless you are not catering for any
other browser than IE). If so, do a mass install of MSXML4, which will
mean that you can use the proper implementation of XML and XSLT to do
your work. It will save you a lot of development time and effort, and
you will find people who are prepared to help you here.

Rgs,

Ben