[xsl] Outputting from more than one source

Subject: [xsl] Outputting from more than one source
From: "Gustavo Moreira" <moreirag@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:56:46 -0300
Hi,

I'm a newbie in XSLT.
I wrote a java code that generates XML files with the same stucture from
different databases.

Which would be the best way to show the information from these files
together?

For example, I have two files, one from an Oracle Database:

<clients_ora>
  <reg>
    <name>Fulano de Tal</name>
    <adress>1254 Adams Street</adress>
    <city>Porto Alegre</city>
  </reg>
</clients_ora>

...and one from SQL Server:

<clients_sqlsrv>
  <reg>
    <name>Cicrano Almeida</name>
    <adress>852 Monkey Street</adress>
    <city>Itajai</city>
  </reg>
</clients_sqlsrv>

I want to output the the result in HTML like:

Name | Adress | City
Cicrano Almeida | 852 Monkey Street | Itajai
Fulano de Tal | 1254 Adams Street | Porto Alegre

...and/or generate another XML file with all data.

Which are the possibilities to do so?

[]s
Gustavo Moreira
mailto:gustavo@xxxxxxxxxx
"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"
(Lennon-McCartney)