Re: [xsl] Outputting from more than one source

Subject: Re: [xsl] Outputting from more than one source
From: "Gustavo Moreira" <moreirag@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:54:20 -0300
Joerg: It brings the same, even with this variable.
I'm using MSXML 4.0 (IE6) and Mozilla.
In both the result is the same.
Do you have another suggestion?

Liao: I could change the Java code to produce only one document.
But I don't want to change the specification of my project.
Just for the record, this project is a parcial requisite for my graduation.
Let's say I'll change my Jave code as a last option.