RE: [xsl] XML in IE6

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML in IE6
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:28:12 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,
Great! Well I know that I got a flakey OS install. So, I am
"supposed" to get a "re-clone" (hopefully there will be no violence
when the appear I don't approve of using [the] force with software
issues. hehe) of my Dell in the "near future".

Sincerely,
Mike Ferrando
Washington, DC

p.s. "dumb" as in nothing really interesting and sophisticated
interms of transformation, just viewing the document. Saving money or
time is always a good feeling.