RE: [xsl] XML in IE6

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML in IE6
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:00:51 +0200
CORRECTION

I SAID:
> one thing I notice is that while it
>is still wd-xsl it is not the same stylesheet that it was some years
>ago(much shorter, use of namespace declarations, use of Microsoft
>datatype extensions). This indicates that someone at Microsoft is still
>using wd-xsl enough to improve at coding it.

Looking through my old (edited)copy of DEFAULTSS.xsl and comparing them
with the one here I realized that the only thing which actually seems to
have been changed was the namespace prefix for wd-xsl to x:
The reason why I was thinking it seemed shorter was that in my edited
version I'd played around with the css to give the script/css areas of
the stylesheet a more readable display, with the side effect that the
whole stylesheet seemed "bigger".