RE: [xsl] too many columns

Subject: RE: [xsl] too many columns
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:42:27 +0300
Hi,

> I have a xml/xsl duet where i would like to render multiple
> tables with the
> info that is between the <Page></Page> tags as seen in the
> XML (source) here
> http://65.104.178.73/print.xml

For future reference, it would probably be better if you posted a sample from your source that shows the problem, instead of pointing to a file on the net, so people won't have to wget it.

> However, my column headers are rendered perfectly fine, but I
> have more
> columns that I need instead of having the first
> <Page></Page>table content
> in the first table and the second <Page></Page> in the second table.
>
> It is hard to explain but I guess seeing it will help you understand.
>
> The stylesheet is here:
> http://65.104.178.73/print.xsl

Anyhow, it seems that you're using the Microsoft-XSL-dialect-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-XSLT-1.0. Thus, you should either ask Microsoft for assistance or e.g. see Microsoft XSL FAQ <http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm>, or rewrite you stylesheet in XSLT 1.0, and come back if you're having problems with that.

Cheers,

Jarno