[xsl] msxsl:script with VBScript & JavaScript

Subject: [xsl] msxsl:script with VBScript & JavaScript
From: aruniima.chakrabarti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:15:06 +0530
Hello everyone,
	I have the following xsl in which I calling a piece of JavaScript...
but if I do the same with VBScript, it does not work.

My xsl...
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
xmlns:user="http://mycompany.com/mynamespace";>
<msxsl:script language="JavaScript" implements-prefix="user">
	function xml(str)
	{
		return str;
	}
</msxsl:script>

<xsl:template match="/">
	<xsl:variable name="test"><xsl:value-of
select="//regularcust/name"/></xsl:variable>
	   <xsl:value-of select="user:xml($test)"/>
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

this works but I unable to do exactly the same in VBscript
Also I am unable to perform any kind of operation on the string which I pass
to the Script function as it says "unable to convert returned value as a xsl
data type"
 Can somebody help me on this?? Thanks in advance...

Regards,
aruniima

This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
recepient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and immediately delete this e-mail from
your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.