Re: [xsl] XSL Query

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Query
From: Mitch Amiano <mitch.amiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:29:07 -0400
You don't say what processor you are using, but distinct() is an extension function in Saxon.
For extension functions you need to declare an extension namespace with a URI. For Saxon 6.x it would look like xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon"; (the "saxon" in "xmlns:saxon" may be another string such as "xmlns:set", or you may have a different processor in which case the extension namespace URI will most certainly be different.)

- Mitch