RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:39:02 -0000
I was definitely indicating mild amusement, not hatred.

I have been learning to read and write American English for some years,
but I am still occasionally taken by surprise: I discovered last week
that "a moot point" means the opposite in American of its meaning in
British English. Since we all try and communicate with each other, it's
occasionally worthwhile to point these difficulties out.

The first time I came across "international" meaning "foreign" was in a
Microsoft manual. I had carelessly skipped a section headed "For
international readers" because I did not regard myself as
international...

Michael Kay