Re: [xsl] Encoding/Entities problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] Encoding/Entities problems
From: "Paulo \(Shape.Tech\)" <paulo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:18:31 -0200
Hi people, finaly it´s working :))))
a guy in Microsoft XML Web Release Public Newsgroup told me what do to.

read it:
------------

Hi Paulo,

If you are using a DTD to define some entities then that DTD will not allow
the entire document to be validated - which is what the DOM will be trying
to do.

To stop the DOM from automatically trying to validate the XML document on
parsing set the .validateOnParse property to false prior to loading.

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet SYSTEM "entidades.ent">
version="1.0">
 <xsl:output method="html" indent="no"/>

and the  entidades.ent file is: