RE: [xsl] Regular Expressions

Subject: RE: [xsl] Regular Expressions
From: Thomas_M <Thomas_M@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:54:08 -0500
> does anyone knows where or when regex's will be implemented?
> I do have some tricky problems I want to solve with xsl regex.
> I've read of regex's in the Working Draft (16.Aug this year)
>
> I do know how to do it with Perl. But that are two steps and
> many work around.

Have you looked into AxKit (www.axkit.org)? Among other nice features, it
includes pipelined XSL transformations that let you use Perl in any stage. I
haven't used it myself (yet), but I know people that are using it to solve
problems similar to yours.

--
Mark Thomas                    Thomas_M@xxxxxxx
Internet Systems Architect     User Technology Associates, Inc.

$_=q;KvtuyboopuifeyQQfeemyibdlfee;; y.e.s. ;y+B-x+A-w+s; ;y;y; ;;print;;