Re: [xsl] element values don't display with value-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] element values don't display with value-of
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:10:37 -0000
Graham ,
 <xsl:for-each select="sources/source">
> <xsl:value-of select="source" />  (value here)

your for-each iterates through each of the source nodes. and when you say
<xsl:value-of select="source" /> it would mean you are trying to select the
value of "source" element which is the child of the context node ( which is
source). and since you dont have any <source> element under sources/source,
you are not getting any value.
What you need  to select is the value of current node,
try instead,
 <xsl:for-each select="sources/source">
 <xsl:value-of select="." />
HTH