Re: [xsl] complicacy of sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] complicacy of sorting
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:32:19 +0100
Is it really only two weeks ago? Am I so oblivious? I remember the answer Marrow gave after reading it, but that it shell be only two weeks old ...??

So, Evgenia, my work around solution with keys should work. Marrow also suggests keys.

Regards,

Joerg

WATKIN-JONES,ADAM (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1) wrote:
Perhaps this helps?
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200210/msg01116.html
Subject: RE: [xsl] sort + current() - bug in Microsoft MSXML 4?

-----Original Message----- From: Joerg Heinicke Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 5:45 PM Subject: Re: [xsl] complicacy of sorting

Hello Evgenia,

sorry that I can't offer you further help. I don't use MSXML so extensively. Did you try my work around (if current() is the reason)? Can somebody else confirm problems with current() in <xsl:sort/>? Or provide information on MSXML limitations?

Joerg

Evgenia Firsova wrote:

Hello Joerg,

Thank you for your help!

And what processor are you using?
Some have problems with current() in some cases (MSXML if I recall

correctly).

Yes, I use msxml. Is it the reason of my problems?
Where can I read more about msxml limitations?

Evgenia