[xsl] how to clear document buffer

Subject: [xsl] how to clear document buffer
From: Ming Yu <myu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 23:45:40 -0500
Hi,

What I need to do is to read the whole xml record from a database and write it to a temporary file. And then, use the document function in the stylesheet to read the file. The temporary file is rewritten depending on the parameter I passed to the java method: $key.

This is what I'm doing:
<xsl:variable name='record' select="document(recsdetail:writeRecsXmlFile($recsTmpFile, $key))/xml"/>

The java method recsdetail:writeRecsXmlFile($recsTmpFile, $key) did the reading from database and rewritting the temporary file which is the $recsTmpFile. And then return the file name back which is the same as the $recsTmpFile.

But the problem is that, although the temporary file did get rewritten, the document function seems to see the same content every time.

So, my question is, how can I make the document function to see the temporary file as a new file each time instead of remembering it?

Thanks in advance.

Ming