[xsl] Xml data islands & xsl

Subject: [xsl] Xml data islands & xsl
From: "Alan Flaherty" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:50:15 -0000
Hi list

I just have a few questions on xsl and data islands, is there any way to
bind a data island to an xsl file and then just modify the xml data
island to cause any required changes in the UI, the idea behind this is
that I can forget about having to use javascript to update the
appearance of the UI, which would cut the coding time in half ( If I'm
lucky :) ), I was thinking something along the lines of putting the
<?xml-stylesheet?> in the xml file definition but that only seems to
work if you use the browser to view the xml file, not if it's in a data
island :( ???

Is there any way to avoid the style coding like this or am I way off the
mark??

Any input/views are appreciated,

Regards,

Alan