Re: [xsl] namespace problems???

Subject: Re: [xsl] namespace problems???
From: "SAL ROSALES Jr." <salrosales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Thank you very much for clarifying that. The problem
is, I'm using Microsoft's sharepoint in which this
particular file is involved, so I think I need to use
this namespace because they are using MSXML and my
managers will probably have a problem with the
download. Do you see any other way of getting around
this? If not, I'll just state my case.

Thanks again

Sal