Re: [xsl] displaying xslt using xsl:fo

Subject: Re: [xsl] displaying xslt using xsl:fo
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:51:20 GMT
> Has anyone written a xsl:fo stylesheet to display xslt (or any kind of
> markup)?

by which you mean an XSLT stylesheet generating XSL:fo?
I don't know of one, but you could probably fairly easily convert of of
the html tree-view stylesheets to generate FO instead of HTML.

> Its appears that fop is treating all the xslt and html mark up as
> instructions, almost as ift isnt namespace aware...

Fop just fenders XSL-FO, if you use an XSLT stylesheet (and say xalan)
to generate the FO then obviously the XSLT will be executed, by xalan.
I'm not sure what you mean  here, or the reference to html.

David