Re: [xsl] Interesting issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Interesting issue
From: Nischal Muthana <nischal_muthana@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:24:15 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

>I didn't check in detail what that javascript was
> doing, but It looks like you would be better just
>coding the functionality in XSLT.

I have tried this too. The xml/xsl I sent are repro of
the real problem. I mean to say the <Customers>/<data>
contains more than 5000 bytes. So to process this big
string I didnt had any other option except using
Javascript. In actual the loop in the Javascript code
I sent executes 200 times.

> You could in some circimstances use
disable-output->escaping so that such  a string gets
output as XML >markup, but use of
disable-output-escaping  is always >non portable and a
sign that something is wrong.
I would surely try this.

If you think otherwise about >my situation, I would
appreciate your valuable >suggestions.

Thanks
Nischal