RE: [xsl] Using .innerHTML to display XSLT is slow. Is there a better way?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using .innerHTML to display XSLT is slow. Is there a better way?
From: "Ben Robb" <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:03:16 -0000
Do your transform on the server and only show the browser pure HTML?
That will always be faster, especially if you cache the output of the
transform... And you have the added benefit of not having to rely on the
client to have a particular version of MSXML.

If you really cannot do this on the server, then perhaps you should have
a look at the appendChild method, which may work [though to be honest,
I've not done any IE based transforms for years, so I can't remember all
of the tricks I found then].

Rgs,

Ben