Re: [xsl] Getting my text children

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting my text children
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:01:24 GMT
  if you use text() you get 'first' (*Fist child node*) (We call it Small
  content)

no text() is child::text() and selects all child text nodes, your
example hgd two of thise first and third,

> But what we are looking for is a way to express it as an XPath, I think
> there is no way using XPath 1.0,

Not so the Xpath 1 expresion text() slects all the text nodes.
Your problem is XSLT not Xpath.

It is value-of that is giving you the first node only.
If you want all of them use copy-of.

      <xsl:value-of select = "for $x in /child::A/child::text() return
$x/current()"/>

see you've used value of again, that onnly gives you the first node.

You want
<xslcopy-of select="text()"/>

David