Re: [xsl] Element creation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Element creation
From: "Mitchell, David [CC]" <David.Mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:08:00 -0600
I don't think it's jEdit, Xalan, or Win2K (as that is what I am using). I
copied and pasted your examples (after correcting the closing tag) and
received your desired result using the XSLT Processor plug-in. Here is my
result:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

body</body></article>

I'm running jEdit 4.0.3 against JDK 1.3 on Win2K. If you are running on JDK
1.4, perhaps the XML libraries that come with JDK 1.4 are winning out over
the version over the XSLT plugin.

Another free front end under windows is Cooktop, which fronts for a number
of processors (but ships with the current version of MSXML).

Hope you find your problem.

David Mitchell
Sprint - University of Excellence

> Hi there. I am editing with JEdit 4.0 which I was liking quite well.
It