Re: [xsl] Re: Re: sequential navigation problem (long)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: sequential navigation problem (long)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:51:02 GMT
  Could you provide a pointer to this work (writing a parser in XSLT ),
  please?

Dimitre

I have some vague recollection of Jeni once posting here some xslt
that would parse some subset of Xpath syntax. perhaps it's the exslt
template version of evaluate().. let me see ... nope don't see it there.

Or maybe I imagined it.
I have some xslt to parse TeX expressions  matching nested braces etc,
but XPath's probably harder, as you probably want to evaluate it notjust
parse it in that case.

getting from

<math>
  <mfrac>
       <msup>
         <mi>a</mi>
       </msup>
    </mrow>
  </mfrac>
</math>

without using any extension functions, is an entertaining bit of xslt:-)

David