RE: [xsl] please help with date formatting

Subject: RE: [xsl] please help with date formatting
From: Jeff Beadle <Jbeadle@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:09:44 -0500
If you're using msxml 4.0 you can use some of the new msxslt extensions,
namely:  msxsl:format-date(), where
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt".

Here's the usage:

   <xsl:value-of select="msxsl:format-date( . , 'MMM dd, yyyy')"/>

In your case:

   <TD valign="top" align="left" class="NormalBlackLimeBG">
      <xsl:value-of select="msxsl:format-date(
				dav:propstat/dav:prop/office:StartDate,
				'ddd, MMM. dd')"/>
   </TD>

HTH,