Re: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:39:57 GMT
  If any specifics on xml-dev or elsewhere are relevant, I'd
  appreciate being pointed to a thread?

the threads in this months xml-dev archive
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200212/threads.html

http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200212/msg00159.html  (Typing and paranoia)
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200212/msg00020.html  (bohemians, gentry)

both relate strongly to Xpath2s over reliance on schema typing (but both
are rather long threads that relate to lots of other things as well, but
that's xml-dev for you:-)

Just to show I'm not a lone voice in the wilderness...

Uche (quoting me)

Rick Jelliffe (quoting me)

Bryan not quoting me, (but agreeing with me:-)