[xsl] XSL reading URL properties

Subject: [xsl] XSL reading URL properties
From: "Jesse Ephraim" <JEphraim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:15:09 -0600
I have an unusual situation at work, and am hoping that somebody can
help me.

I have an XML file with data about various items, and an XSL file that
reads it and prints it out.  Easy enough.

I need to have the XSL file read the data sent from an HTML form (by
Post, Get, or something similar)  and display it.  It would be okay to
pass properties in the actual URL, too.
For example, if an HTML page has a form that takes your last name, I
need that to be
displayed at the top of the XML/XSL page.

Here's the catch...

No Javascript, no ASP, no JAVA, no scripting language of any kind, no
extra software loaded onto the server, etc.  It all has to be
contained within the XML and XSL files.

(I didn't make these rules up - in this case I'm just following
orders).

Any suggestions would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

- Jesse