RE: [xsl] Sending a nodeset to a java extension

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sending a nodeset to a java extension
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:05:31 -0000
The binding between XSLT and Java extension functions is defined by the
implementation, not by the language standard. So questions about Java
extensions are meaningless unless we know what product you are using.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx