Re: [xsl] APOSTROPHE in select="..."

Subject: Re: [xsl] APOSTROPHE in select="..."
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:46:32 GMT
>  anyone can tell me how can I generate an apostrophe character

this is a FAQ

To get an apostrophe in a string you need to use " to delimit the
string so you just need the Xpath expression "'"

To get the three characters "'" into an XML attribute is a question
about XML not XPath or XSLT, there are several ways, for example either
of the following:

select="&quot;'&quot;"
select='"&apos;"'

David