RE: [xsl] Adding <!DOCTYPE...>

Subject: RE: [xsl] Adding <!DOCTYPE...>
From: "Talwalkar (EXT), Saurabh" <saurabh.talwalkar-eds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:46:45 +0530
Even i was facing same problem one hour back.

i think following line helps:
Modified the XSL file
The xsl:output element should have :doctype-system attribute specified:

<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" doctype-system="migxdata.dtd" indent="yes"/>

It worked with me.

Saurabh